We have given some prices here, but obviously each event is very different, so it’s impossible to give prices on all items. Also in some cases prices may have changed if from an outside provider. All you need to do is email us if you want a quote for anything.
Equipment and Services for hire
We have loads more but this gives you an idea.
Just look at the list below for ideas of things to consider, then just give us a call to go through your requirements. Please note, we are not VAT rated, so anything you hire directly from us is the price you see.
As seen on the wedding page. £1200.00
Coir matting is available as well for this. £200.00
- Traditional white pole marquees in various sizes
- White span tents with or without lining
These are smaller tents used for example for catering tents, bars, children’s areas, workshops etc.
- Small white marquee perfect for bar 18′ x 12′ £200
- Red tents perfect for a bar or catering tent. £120
- 3m square white tent great for a tea tent £60
Tables (We have a large choice of tables for the bar area and chill out zones)
- 5’6 round tables £9 each
- Trestle tables £5 each
- Lots of different sized tables priced individually
- Wooden folding chair at £2.40 each
- Gilt or Chiavari limewash chairs with a coloured seat pad £4.80 each
- Our own mixed ex-dining chairs at £1.50 each
Table decoration (tablecloths, napkins, place names etc)
- Various colour tablecloths to fit 5’6 table £8 each
- White tablecloths £9 each
Crockery and cutlery
To give an idea
- A full place setting including plates, cutlery and glasses is approx £2.50 per person
- Tea pots, Cafetieres, jugs and other items for the table are available.
Lighting – should you require extra over what we provide
- Large floodlights to illuminate oak trees £40 each
- Fluorescent lights in catering tent £30 each
- Festoon lighting 10m costs £25
- Lots of fairy lights priced individually
We have sections of 8′ x 4′ which are £40 each
Everything below would really need to be discussed before we can come up with quotes.
- Catering – sit down 3/4 course dinner, hog roast, pulled pork, bbq, luxury individual picnic hampers, fish and chips, curry, crumpet van, ice creams, falafels – whatever your heart (or stomach) desires!
- Staff – a team of smiling faces
- Wedding cake
- Kitchen equipment (fridges, ovens, urns, saucepans etc)
- BBQ for breakfasts etc
- Champagne, wine, beer etc
- Bride and groom carriage (rolls royce, horse and carriage, VW combi ?)
- Disco and sound
- Venue decoration
- Props (palm trees, hammocks, straw bales and more)
- Anything else !