‘Gents in Tents’
Would you and your mates prefer to have a stag weekend where you are not expected to drink yourselves into oblivion, have lap dances and crawl from one pub to another wearing matching t shirts !!
Maybe this alternative stag weekend would be more your cup of tea !
AND……. IT’S EXCLUSIVE USE !
We are on 150 acres of beautiful organic land in East Devon with 30 acres of woodland and a swimming pond surrounded by trees, complete with pontoon and boat ! The only people you are likely to meet are our sheep! And of course, Helen, Fiona, Gerry and Rob.
- Arrive on Friday to start your stag do, anytime after 4pm. Settle into your fully furnished bell tents. Proper mattresses so you won’t find yourself sinking to the ground by the morning!
- A barrel of our local brewery beer will be waiting for you should you wish from the list below
- Cook your own BBQ – or if you prefer we can prepare a meal for you.
- Alternatively visit our local brewery for a tour and bbq, with beer thrown in. See below for details.
- Party the night away in our amazing barn complete with working bar which you can stock. There is a music system and WIFI.
- Get up to a delicious cooked breakfast (not too early!).
- Spend the morning doing any of the activities we have listed below. These are not included in the price so let us know if you’re interested and we’ll get you a quote. Alternatively, you can arrange your own activity.
- Back to base camp for a luxury ploughman’s lunch.
- A free afternoon for walking, lounging in hammocks or whatever you like. You can choose to do another activity should wish.
- If you like, we can set up a poker game for you early evening.
- Another night of partying and chilling around the firepit.
- A Scooby Snack Breakfast (massive layered sandwich with sausages, eggs, bacon and mushrooms. A cure for any hangover!)
- A half hour walk will take you to our own 20 acres of woodland.
- We can organise another activity for you from the list should you wish.
- Have a picnic which we will deliver to our log cabin in the woods.
- Chill at our own swimming and boating pond and relax for the afternoon.
- Back to camp for farewells.
We are extremely flexible with our itinerary and can mix and match it to suit your group.
For all of the above unless otherwise indicated, the cost per person is £195. We have a minimum of 12 people for your stag weekend.
You can add anything from the list below to your weekend. Or if you have any ideas of your own, just let us know.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Lots of meals included in your price. 2 cooked breakfasts, a luxury ploughmans, and a picnic lunch.
- A poker night organised for you with all the accessories
- Our party barn has a fully equipped working bar which you can run yourselves. So all you have to do is play your music on our system, and party the night away.
- Just outside is a large fire pit with wood included where you can sit, enjoy a drink, and chat to your mates.
- There is also a large outdoor covered veranda where you can sit and relax with a cigarette.
- There is a covered bbq area where you can cook for yourselves should you so choose, with a large fridge for your food.
- A fully equipped kitchen complete with everything you’ll need, including a dishwasher!
- A covered area with a large table for you to eat at should you wish.
WHAT WE CAN ADD FOR YOU
A fantastic alternative for only £35 a head for the Friday evening when you arrive would be:
6.30 leave for Otter Brewery only a few miles from us. This brewery has become famous in the South West for its amazing ales, bitters, larger and cider.
Have a taster before embarking on a hour long tour of the fascinating brewery.
Get stuck into a delicious barbeque
Beers are complimentary at the bar for the last hour.
Return to base camp around 9.30pm
- All transport is included in this price.
- Barrels of Otter Ale (40 Pints) from our local brewery – £80
- A delicious meal chosen from our supper club menu – £10 per person click here
- Posh Nosh. A selection of 3 course meals with waitress service – £22.50 per person click here
- Please note, the whole group have to choose the same meal from either the supper club, or the Posh Nosh. Unfortunately we cannot mix and match.
- Cream tea before you depart on Sunday £5 per person
- Treasure Hunt through woods – follow winding route through our woodlands following clues with a prize at the end. – £12 per person
- Boot Camp – Led by Gemma, a professional fitness trainer, in our gardens – £10 per person
- Welly Wanging and tug of war with a prize for the winners- £5 per person
- Full size outdoor table tennis table with bats and balls – £25 for the group
- Rustic cricket pitch with bats, balls and stumps and mowed wicket run – £8 per person
- Box of Toys – Footballs, rugby balls, frizbies, juggling balls, diabolo set and more – £20 for the group
- Tennis golf – 9 holes (buckets!) – £8 per person
- Coconut shy – £5 per person
- Obstacle Course – complete the route with 2 pints of beer. Winner has the most beer left at the end – £8 per person
- If you want a workshop please speak to us and we can sort this for you. Price depends on what you would like.
WHAT YOU CAN ADD OFF SITE
Book these well in advance with us to avoid disappointment. Prices on application.
- Go Karting at Mansells Raceway
- 4×4 off road driving
- kayaking from Exeter Quay
- Forest and bushcraft skills
- Clay pigeon shooting
- If there’s anything else you would like, let us know and we will do our best to find it