Make the most of Winter !
All your friends gathered together in our gorgeous cozy and very unusual barn for a wedding to remember.
Mingle over lovely mulled wine with warm canapes with your guests followed by an amazing lunch of your choice.
Fill the afternoon with relaxing board games, while you sip drinks from our bar. Or more energetic games such as charades or twister!
Add to the uniqueness of your occasion by having performers such as poets, singers, magicians, jugglers…….
Listen to lovely music or have your own acoustic musicians playing guitars, clarinets, violins – endless possibilities.
You could have a few workshops such as basket weaving, rag rugs or printing fabrics – whatever you like – or simply gather around the fire and drink hot chocolate!
How about an apple pressing workshop ! Bring a sack of your own apples and learn how to make fantastic juice or mulled apple juice. And you get to take it home with you afterwards.
Then as night closes in gather around the firepit for pulled pork or a warming curry – again, whatever you like. Cook marshmallows on sticks and wile away the evening, while maybe being entertained by a fire dancer.
To the information bit !
- If you decide to have a sit down meal, we can sit a max of 40. If you have a more informal buffet or picnic you can sit many more.
- We can only cater for a maximum of 80 guests on these occasions, depending on what you choose to do.
- You can have byo, or if you prefer we can provide a proper licensed bar for you.
- We do have a small cabin kitchen and covered eating area.
- There is a camping area for those willing to take the risk and we do have our beautiful bell tents for hire, furnished or unfurnished.
- The barn is available to you all day to get ready etc, and to your guests from midday to midnight.
- Choose from our long list of wonderful caterers and suppliers
You never know – You might be in for a real adventure !