‘Gents in Tents’
Would you and your mates prefer to have a stag weekend where you are not expected to drink yourselves into oblivion, have lap dances and crawl from one pub to another wearing matching t shirts !!
Maybe this alternative stag weekend would be more your cup of tea !
AND……. IT’S EXCLUSIVE USE !
Our season starts on the first weekend of May
We are on 150 acres of beautiful organic land in East Devon with 30 acres of woodland for you to explore. The only people you are likely to meet are our sheep! And of course, Fiona and Gerry.
- Arrive on Friday to start your stag do, anytime after 4pm. Settle into your fully furnished bell tents. Proper mattresses so you won’t find yourself sinking to the ground by the morning!
- A barrel of our local brewery beer will be waiting for you should you wish from the list below
- Cook your own BBQ – or if you prefer we can prepare a meal for you.
- Party the night away in our amazing barn complete with working bar which you can stock. There is a music system and excellent WIFI.
- Get up to a delicious full English cooked breakfast (not too early!).
- Spend the morning doing any of the activities we have listed below. These are not included in the price so let us know if you’re interested and we’ll get you a quote. Alternatively, you can arrange your own activity.
- Back to base camp for delicious sandwiches.
- A free afternoon for walking, lounging in hammocks or whatever you like. You can choose to do another activity should wish.
- If you like, we can set up a poker game for you early evening.
- Another night of partying and chilling around the firepit.
- A Scooby Snack Breakfast (massive layered sandwich with sausages, bacon, eggs and tomato. A cure for any hangover!)
- A half hour walk will take you to our own 30 acres of woodland.
- We can organise another activity for you from the list should you wish.
- Luxury ploughmans lunch.
- Chill and relax for the afternoon.
- Back to camp for farewells.
We are extremely flexible with our itinerary and can mix and match it to suit your group.
For all of the above unless otherwise indicated, the cost per person is £185. We have a minimum of 20 people for your stag weekend.
You can add anything from the list below to your weekend. Or if you have any ideas of your own, just let us know.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Lots of meals included in your price. 2 cooked breakfasts, a luxury ploughmans, and a picnic lunch.
- Our party barn has a fully equipped working bar which you can run yourselves. So all you have to do is play your music on our system, and party the night away.
- Just outside is a large fire pit with wood included where you can sit, enjoy a drink, and chat to your mates.
- There is also a large outdoor covered veranda where you can sit and relax with a cigarette.
- There is a covered bbq area where you can cook for yourselves should you so choose, with a large fridge for your food.
- A fully equipped kitchen complete with everything you’ll need, including a dishwasher!
- A covered area with a large table for you to eat at should you wish.
WHAT WE CAN ADD FOR YOU
- Barrels of Otter Ale (40 Pints) from our local brewery – £90
- A delicious meal chosen from our supper club menu – £10 per person click here
- Posh Nosh. A selection of 3 course meals with waiter service – £22.50 per person click here
- Please note, the whole group have to choose the same meal from either the supper club, or the Posh Nosh. Unfortunately we cannot mix and match. Obviously we cater for dietary requirements
- Cream tea before you depart on Sunday £5 per person, or have it with cricket (see below)
- Bush Craft – survival skills taught by our Royal Marine instructor. Price dependent on requirements.
- Full size outdoor table tennis table with bats and balls – £25 for the group
- Full size football table – £25 for the group
- Very rustic cricket pitch with bats, balls and stumps, pads and helmets and a mowed wicket run – £10 per person
- If you want a workshop please speak to us and we can sort this for you. Price depends on what you would like.
- Hire in an inflatable gladiator with pedestals. (approx £160 for the day)
WHAT YOU CAN ADD OFF SITE
Book these well in advance with us to avoid disappointment. Prices on application. You can mix and match some of these to make a package. We can arrange transport for you.
- Coasteering – Ultimate Stag Party – Rock Solid Coasteeirng (rocksolidcoasteering.uk)
- kayaking from Exeter Quay down to The Double Locks for a drink and lunch at The Turf with Canoe and kayak hire in Exeter, Devon (sadpad.com)
- Paintballing plus all of the below with Stag & Hen Party Packages | Devon Activity Centre – Exeter Activities (devoncountrypursuits.co.uk)
- Clay pigeon shooting
- The Segway experience
- Foot golf
- Axe throwing
- Go Karting
- Quad biking
- If there’s anything else you would like, let us know and we will do our best to find it