So, what do we charge?
As you will have gathered from our site, our ethos is that you build, choose and design your own event. Because of this every occasion will be unique and just what you want.
For our actual venue the cost is £2,400 which includes all of the list below. There are no VAT charges.
- Magical fairyland gardens and paddocks, from the Wednesday to the Monday.
- Bohemian style beautifully decorated barn with bar
- Fully equipped kitchen available for family and friends during set up as well as for the event
- Uniquely tiled sunroom with another toilet and shower
- Festoon lighting and fairy lights in trees and buildings
- Lots of funky features and art around site
- Assistance with wedding planning and consultancy services
- On site Hosting Team to cope with any dramas ! Or just for advice.
- 2 paddocks for camping for your guests from Friday night to Monday morning
- Separate camping area with another fire pit for any bell tents hired from us
- Shower and loo block. (showers are for bridal party and those who have hired our bell tents unless otherwise arranged.)
- A room for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready on Saturday morning, and of course another one for the groom and ushers !
- Parking for guests and two staff guiding – also disabled parking
- Water tap for campers (not drinking)
- Public Liability Insurance
- All Electricity and Power
- First Aid Officer on site
Our beautiful Moroccan tent should you choose to hire it costs £1,400 and includes coconut matting. It is double layered canvas with waterproofing in the middle, so not worries about weather. It measures 14m x 7m.
We have an amazing team of people we use who provide tents of all kinds, furniture, catering, bars, games, workshops, and basically anything else you might need. We are very happy to talk through all the options and get you quotes.
We also have loads of “stuff” ourselves – Have a look at our equipment page, you will get a good idea of what we can provide. However this is not a finite list and we are always gathering more !
Glamping Hen Weekends
Prices can be found on the Hen Weekends page. Just click on the 3 packages for the different prices.