Glamping Hen Weekends
Prices can be found on the Hen Weekends page. Just click on the 3 packages for the different prices.
So, what do we charge for weddings?
As you will have gathered from our site, our ethos is that you build, choose and design your own event. Because of this every occasion will be unique and just what you want.
For our actual venue the cost is £2,800 which includes all of the list below. There are no VAT charges.
- Magical fairyland gardens and paddocks, from the Wednesday to the Monday.
- Bohemian style beautifully decorated barn with bar
- Fully equipped kitchen – available for family and friends during set up as well as for the event
- Covered area with large table – great as kid’s craft area
- Uniquely tiled sunroom with another toilet and shower
- Covered pagoda style barbeque with 2 large cooking areas and large fridge
- Extra decking for use for tent, or as place to laze on rugs and cushions
- Various games such as badmington set up for you to keep your friends busy between activities
- Festoon lighting and fairy lights in trees and buildings. Also uplight in oak tree
- Lots of funky features and art around site
- Assistance with wedding planning and consultancy services
- On site Hosting Team to help whenever needed. Or just for advice.
- 2 paddocks for camping for your guests from Friday night to Monday morning. There is a charge of £10 per night for guests which we will collect ourselves when they arrive.
- Separate camping area with another fire pit for any bell tents hired from us
- Shower and loo block
- Separate men’s urinals
- Parking for guests and two staff guiding – also disabled parking
- Water tap for campers (not drinking)
- Public Liability Insurance
- All Electricity and Power
- First Aid Officer on site
Our beautiful Moroccan tent should you choose to hire it costs £1,200. It is double layered canvas with waterproofing in the middle, so no worries about weather. It measures 14m x 7m and can sit up to 100 people.
We have an amazing team of people we use who provide tents of all kinds, furniture, catering, bars, games, workshops, and basically anything else you might need. We are very happy to talk through all the options and get you quotes.
We also have loads of “stuff” ourselves – Have a look at our equipment page, you will get a good idea of what we can provide. However this is not a finite list and we are always gathering more !